The College Library is pleased to announce that we have upgraded from our current basic Nursing Reference Center to Nursing Reference Center Plus. Nursing Reference Center Plus is an evidence-based information resource focusing on ensuring that staff nurses, nurse educators, nursing residents, and nursing students have quick and easy access to the most current information to provide the best care possible to their patients.
Features will be added:
- Core measures topics
- Guidelines on best practices
- Nursing care plans
- Nursing management & leadership topics
- Regulary & risk management topics
- Videos & images
- Continuing education modules
- Easy access to patient education handouts
- Nursing skills checklists
- Nursing e-books
- User Guide
- Log in to Portal.
- Click the "Connect to Library Databases" (blue cylinder icon) from the Launch Pad, then select the resources you need from the list.
- Click the "College Library" (books icon) form the Launch Pad, then click the labeled "Library Resources-Research". Then select the resources you need from the list.